GRIT is recognized by staff as an employer of choice for ensuring:
- A healthy and supportive work environment.
- Active participation as a member of a professional team in contributing to individualized educational programs.
- Monthly professional development to enhance professional strengths and skill acquisition.
- Monthly preparation time for planning a creative and playful educational program for the child.
- Access to extensive lending libraries of resource books, toys, equipment, computer software, and internet to enrich daily program planning.
- Flexibility in determining hours of work to ensure a balanced life with family and personal needs.
- Competitive salary and benefit packages.